The Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) and the University of Massachusetts, Boston are excited to announce that online courses are now available on Open Course Ware.
All courses can be accessed at http://ocw.umb.edu/ .
There is no charge to access these courses.
Please note: Educators who are seeking college credit or CEUs should contact their regional Educator and Provider Support Grantee for enrollment information. Educators must pay applicable tuition and/or fees for college credit or CEUs.
All courses are comprised of self-contained modules that can be used individually or strung together to make up a course. Modules can be used by educators for self-study or by programs to meet the in-service professional development requirements.
Courses available online are:
1) EEC’s Core Competencies-8 modules
2) EEC Competencias Basicas-8 modules
3) Preschool Learning Standards and Guidelines-7 modules
4) Estado de Massachusetts Experiencias de Aprendizaje en Preescolar-7 modules
5) Infant and Toddler Guidelines-6 modules
6) EEC Language and Literacy- 13 modules